Monday 15 October 2007

These shoes!

Due to being incredibly busy I didn't get to post anything during the last couple of days, unfortunately. There were several jobs I couldn't postpone, but for now I got some free time to enjoy the golden October weather, which is unexpectedly frosty but sunny though. So: yesterday was fleemarket-day, finally again! I went there very early with a friend of mine, wearing my new beloved autumn-style shoes, which I simply love - aren't they the cutest thing to wear in this time of the year?




3 comments:

Unknown said...

fantastic shoes...i love my brown josef seibel shoes very much

Gap Junkie said...

Really cute shoes-where did you find them?

juuri said...

@ dina: thank you! =) Oh, and I don't have js shoes myself but I heard they are incredibly comfortable!