Monday 15 October 2007

the flea market

Yesterday's walk to the flea market was a great success for me! I found a couple of items, that are too enchanting, over all an adorable black wool-vest with flower embroideries (my friend hated it but I think it's gorgeous!). I've been looking for a cardigan like that for quite some time by now, but a vest is just as fine for me. I will probably change the buttons though, I sort of find them too pink ;)



I also bought a lovely off-white dress - very cute and romantic - a horrible scarf and a shirt with rosy prints. I close it with a butterfly brooch because it's got a deep v-neck which I don't like. The green corduroy bag I found is great but I plan to customize it so I'll post that one later... all that stuff only cost me 11 Euros!

3 comments:

Ryfka said...

I'm glad you found my blog because this way I could discover yours :) Seems like we have a lot in common. I love folk style clothes, too :)

Sabine said...

Nice finds! You are very creative with your clothes.
Fun to discover your blog too!

Marion said...

I love that dress!