Friday 19 October 2007

bags!

Oh my, I could spend the whole day with making announcements of my latest blog discoveries! I don't know if you follow me here but I totally adore all those crafty-blogs: knitting, sewing, just being creative! These sites are so inspiring to me and it just feels good to create things yourself, to create something unique. And, yes: things get more precious the more time you spent making them... mostly ;) Well, for today I choose this ever cute site "Artsy Crafty Babe", because I discovered a couple of gorgeous items there, like those autumn-style bags here:

You can buy them in her etsy-shop! I also discovered this one which makes me want to create a bag like the above with a patchwork-pattern like this:

I love flower-shaped buttons!!!

1 comment:

Marion said...

These bags are beautiful!