Saturday 27 October 2007

this week's favourite pictures!

As for my own fashion or handicrafts projects there has been nothing new during the last couple of days =( But I discovered, strangely enough, two pictures this week, which had an enormous impact on me! Very impressive pictures, as if I occasionally met two sides of how I see myself!... Okay, this is getting esoteric ;) But once I saw a girl in the streets of Berlin with platinum blonde hair and a chalk white face, with red lip stick just like "krisatomic", and I thought "Oh my, that's what I want, too!", I loved this mixture of innocent Snow White and the baroque kind of gothic style! Someday I will re-blonde my hair and have a kind of look like this:

krisatomic on flickr


cherry blossom girl

3 comments:

Eli said...

if it wasnt so cold, I wish I could dress fairy like too.

BlossomClothing said...

that top picture is gorgeous
her hair is amazing
your profile is cool
fancy swapping links?
email or comment me :)
love fomr blossomclothingx

Unknown said...

LOve your blog!!!